Be part of discussions on today’s DevOps
On October 23rd, the DevOps community - executives, managers, engineers, and programmers - will be gathered to share ideas and challenges on today’s ways of doing DevOps in large and small organizations. This year, we will focus on how AI will influence how we work in DevOps and how to implement platform engineering in organizations.
Five reasons to attend:
- Diverse agenda: Choose from two tracks offering various topics and speakers
- Cutting-edge discussions: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in the industry as our speakers delve into topics such as AI in DevOps, platform engineering, and DevOps transformation at scale
- Engaging interactions: Lots of opportunities to interact with speakers and peers during the sessions
- Practical insights: Gain valuable tips and tactics from experienced professionals. Your team will benefit from the knowledge you will share with them after the event
- Uninterrupted learning: Dedicate a day to focused learning and inspiration, free from distractions