Be part of discussions on today’s DevOps
On October 23rd, the DevOps community - executives, managers, engineers, and programmers - will be gathered to share ideas and challenges on today’s ways of doing DevOps in large and small organizations.
Five reasons to attend:
- Two tracks to choose from
- Lots of opportunities to interact with speakers and peers during fireside chats, Q&A sessions, open discussions, and more
- You'll get cool tips and new tactics
- You'll dedicate one day to learning and getting inspired without distractions
- You'll network with peers and industry leaders in the expo area